Ozy Media no longer shutting down amid controversy after announcing plans to cease operations

Published by
New York Daily News

It’s a plot twist for Ozy Media. The content creation company will no longer cease its operations after announcing plans to shut down amid controversy, CEO Carlos Watson told NBC’s “Today” show on Monday. The company had announced its decision to shut down on Friday, days after The New York Times reported that Ozy co-founder Samir Rao had impersonated a YouTube executive during a February business call with Goldman Sachs. “Last week was traumatic,” Watson said on Monday’s “Today” broadcast. “It was difficult. Heartbreaking in many ways, and at the end of the week, we did suspend operations wit…

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *